So this site tells me I haven’t posted in 8 months. Here’s why, I’m working on getting my Master’s in Social Work (!!). Which, I have discovered sounds easier than it actually is. I though I would be more tired, and have a little less free time. Turns out, it’s a bit more than that.
So I’m back. With a few lessons learned from grad school. In no particular order …
- Social work students all need social workers / therapists themselves.
- I am the level-headed, calm personality at university. Let me repeat: I am level-headed and calming … you guys … I have found my people.
- Popcorn and wine is, in fact, a legit dinner choice.
- Suddenly everyone, including the roommate, feels comfortable talking at me for an hour about their problems. Don’t get me wrong, I actually appreciate it, but at 11pm I really just need to get things done so I can collapse.
- Dashing out the front door, late, with fifteen bags in tow does, in fact, count as exercise. As does running back in five minutes later because you forgot something.
It’s been an adventure so far. 1.5 years to go! (wait … what?? … noooooooooooooo)